T-Shirt Printing | Custom Shirt Printing Services
With hundreds of apparel products available to design and customize online, you'll find the perfect product for your group or team.
Why Choose Broken Arrow Wear?
We understand that you have a lot of choices in choosing your custom apparel provider. We want you to know exactly what you get when you choose us:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: Your satisfaction is important to us. We offer a clear, upfront return and guarantee policy.
- Free Shipping on Every Order: Order one item or a thousand and they will ship free anywhere in the contiguous United States. HI, AK, and International Shipping is always available at affordable rates.
- Amazing Customer Service: We don't use bots. Every time you call in, chat with us online, or send us an email, you will talk with a real person. Our staff is U.S. based and available: Monday-Friday, 8AM to 6PM CST.
- In-House Shirt Printing & Embroidery: Our 75,000 square foot state-of-the-art production facility is located in Des Moines, Iowa. Keeping your project in house from start to finish allows us to be faster, dependable, and deliver higher quality products.
- Fast Standard Delivery: We offer one of the fastest, standard turn around times in the industry. Estimated delivery dates are provided at checkout - no guessing when your custom apparel will be delivered.
- Professionalism: Broken Arrow Wear works with some of the largest (and smallest) companies in the world as their trusted apparel experts. Let our team show you why we are a leader in screen printing and embroidery on your next order.
What T-Shirt Printing Services Do We Offer?
We want to make sure that you get the right customization method. We offer a host of printing methods to fit your needs.
DTG Digital Printing
Direct to Garment (DTG) printing is perfect for highly detailed designs such as photographs. Best of all, no minimum order required.
Typically the cheapest professional printing method, screen printing is the most tried and true decoration method. 6 piece minimum.
Special Effect Inks
Do something unique this time with one of our specialty screen printing inks: glitters, foils, glow-in-the-dark, high-density, and more.
All Over Printing
Bigger is better! If you want something larger than the norm, check out our allover printing: single color screen printing on short sleeve t-shirts only.
Our team will turn your logo into a stitchable, embroidered design. We offer free digitizing and a low 6-piece minimum order on all custom embroidery.
3D Puff Embroidery
Most popular on hats, 3D puff embroidery will elevate your design - literally! Do the entire design or add a few cool accents for an awesome retail vibe.
Choose from embroidered or leather patches. We will sew them directly onto the garment of your choice including hats, bags, beanies, polos, and more.
We can add a customized label to almost any product in our entire catalog. We offer screen printed labels, woven, or heat transfer labels for your product line.
Wholesale Prices on All Brands, For Everyone!
We do not make you fill out a special form to get cheap custom shirts. We offer every customer cheaper-than-retail prices, everyday. Check out our top brands:
T-Shirt Printing Online Made Easy
Create a shirt with our "easy to create a shirt" online design studio. Design online in minutes- be your own artist!
- Add your logo or use our design templates and clip art. We offer multiple print locations including front, back, and sleeves.
- Get instant pricing online on all our shirt options. Enter your quantity to receive built-in, quantity-based discounts.
- We have graphic designers in house that can assist you with design services. Show us what you want (or tell us) and our design team will put together a logo, design, team shirt, create anything you want.
- After creating your customized T-shirt designs, order custom T-shirts in minutes. Sit back, relax, and we will do the rest to ensure on-time, quick delivery.
- Our team will work hard to ensure a high quality printing result. We take custom t shirt printing seriously!
Tips & Tricks for Maximizing Budget
Even if your goal is not to create the cheapest custom shirt order, you should always make sure to get the most for your money. Check out our quick tips and things to consider:
Keep the number of colors in your design low
Especially true of screen printing, the fewer the colors in your design, the less expensive your T-shirt prints will be. We can utilize half tones and other art methods to create print color variation.
Choose the brand for your budget
We offer both name brands such as Nike, Carhartt and Champion; but we also offer great budget brands such as Hanes, Fruit of the Loom and Gildan. Pick the brand that suits your budget.
Maximize bulk quantity pricing
The more you buy, the more you save and the cheaper each shirt or apparel item will be. Pricing breaks typically occur at the dozen (12, 24, 36, etc.) so be sure to check the break points.
Do not let cost be the deciding factor
You get what you pay for when it comes to custom shirts. Think about it in terms of value. Is it worth an extra dollar if you LOVE the item and you feel better wearing it? We think so, and we know you will,too.
Frequently Asked Questions about
Cheap T-Shirt Printing Services
Once your order is placed, we will have it delivered to your door in just 8 business days. We do also offer rush services.
Yes! We have an amazing team of in-house graphic artists that can help turn a concept into a design. Standard custom artwork services are free with orders of 12 or more.
Yes! We offer affordable rush services if you need your items in a pinch. You can choose rush delivery at checkout our ask our customer service team to assist you in placing an order with fast delivery. Cost will depend on when you need your items and where.
We want your buying process to be easy and simple with no hidden fees or charges. With the complete pricing you see online, you'll get free shipping within the contiguous U.S. and a free artwork proof included with orders of 12 or more.
We do! We offer multiple ways to chat with a real, live person. Call us at 800-810-4692 and press 1. You'll get a person on the other end every single time, during our open hours. Chat with us through our website, we never use bots.