Budget Friendly, Value Basics
Fashion Foward Blends - Soft, Lightweight and Fashion Forward Fit
Specality 50/50 Blended Options
Important Terms with Cotton/Poly Blended Garments
While there are tons of different types of garments mad with cotton (broadcloth, chenille, corduroy to name a few), we will still with the ones that matter to custom cotton t-shirts.
- Blend – A blend is a fabric or t-shirt material that is made up of more than one type of material such as cotton, polyester or rayon.
- Cotton – The world’s most popular fabric, which is known for its breathability and moisture absorbing properties
- Polyester – A stay dri fabric that is known not to absorb moisture and retain body sweat. Polyester is a synthetic fabric.
- Tri-Blend – A blend of three fabrics instead of two. Check out our tri-blend options.
Benefits of Cotton/Poly Blended T-Shirts
Many people prefer cotton/poly blends for custom t-shirts because it gives them the best of both worlds! Read more about the benefits of these shirts below.
- Some Breathability of Cotton T-Shirts – One of the best features of cotton is its breathability. A blended garment can give you more breathability than a 100% polyester garment.
- Stay-Dri Features of Polyester – Polyester is known to not absorb moisture like cotton does, so your blended t-shirt will stay more dri and comfortable in warm summer months.
- Less Wrinkles – Cotton is known to wrinkle, Polyester is known to not. A blended product will give you less wrinkles for a better wash and wear look.
- Affordable – Cotton/Poly blends are one of the most affordable t-shirt blends on the market today, often times comparable or slightly more than cotton.