Most Popular Fabric - Custom 100% Polyester Moisture Wicking Performance Style Polos
Customizable Nike DRI-FIT Polos
Customizable Ladies & Womens Polos
Customizable Cotton/Poly Blended Polos
Create Custom Polo Shirts: Embroidered Polo Shirts
We offer a huge range of polos to best fit your company or group. Whether you are looking for cotton, a cotton/poly blend or even performance polos, our choices offers a wide range of polos for everyone.
- 100% Polyester Moisture Wicking Polos - If you are looking for a personalized polo that offers great moisture wicking properies, check out our great selection. The most popular choice for printed polos. The main benefit of a polyester polo is that it will be more wash and wear, or it will naturally have little to no wrinkles.
- Nike DRI-Fit - The original DriFIT, Nike Golf & Nike Polos are our most popular brand to apply your embroidered logo to. With our wholesale prices, you can typically have your logo shirt for less than you can buy it blank retail.
- Cotton/Poly Blends - If you are looking for the coolness of cotton, but the moisture wicking of polyester, check out our great selected of blended polos. They tend to be super affordable, with hundreds of color choices.
- No Minimum, 100% Cotton Polos - With our digital printing, you can choose from our no minimum, jersey cotton polos. We can also do custom embroidery on cotton polos! Keep in mind cotton polos will tend to shrink more and have more wrinkles.
Polo Shirts Designed for You, By You
- You'll find exceptional embroidery quality on each and every custom polo shirt from our talented embroidery staff and state-of-the-art digitizing and embroidery equipment. Our money-back satisfacation guarantee promosies that your proof will match your final product.
- You can create your design on our free, easy-to-use online designer or you can upload a design using our huge selection of design templates. Our artists and customer service team are here to help, if you need it.
- With a low minimum quantity order of just 6 pieces for embroidery, you'll find something for everyone. Combine mens, kids, and womens polo shirts together for even better, cheaper pricing.
- Embroidery is the process of using stitching, polo printing is the process of using ink, typcially via screenprinting, but it can also be dtg printing as well for a no minimum opion.
- If you are wanting a printed polo shirt, try to choose a jersey fabric, which gives us a smoother, easier surface to print on.
- We offer a money back guarantee on your printed polos with no minimum order and low minimum quantity on embroidered logos of just 6 pieces.
More Frequently Asked Questions about Custom Polos
We always recommend embroidery on polos due to the various textures that that can occur from pique to jacquard. Its the safest option and also offers a higher end, higher quality look. We do offer scree printed and DTG on polos as well. Look for a jersey fabric or a mini-pique for the best result.
Yes! We offer the option to create a customized polo in our easy to use, online design tool. You can upload your artwork or use our design templates. You can also choose from embroidery or a printed polo.
Have you ever had a previous polo that had a sort of waffle texture to it? That is a pique fabric! A pique polo is a textured, crossed grain pattern that will give your polo a different look. A micro or mini pique will be that same texture, just smaller or more fine than a standard pique texture. Pique can be in all fabric types from 100% cotton, poly/cotton blends and 100% polyester.
If a polo is not otherwise noted as a women's polo, the polo is considered unisex, but we will advise they tend to have a mens fit. Many of our polos offer companions, meaning you can get matching polos in mens, womens, youth and even tall sizes!
The cost for your personalized polo shirt can vary greatly on the polo alone! Below are some examples!
- 24 Nike Polos with a Left Chest Embroidery - $41.18 each for S-XL sizes.
- 48 Jerzee 437M Spotshild Polos with a Left Chest Embroidery - $21.19 each for S-XL sizes.
- 600 Core 365 Polos with Left Chest Embroidery - $18.28 each for S-XL sizes.
Yes! Every single polo on our website is prices cheaply at a wholesale price. You can often times buy name brand polos such as Nike, Adidas, Travis Mathews and Under Armour with the embroidery included for the same or less than a single blank shirt retail!
We offer pricing breaks at the dozens - 12, 24, 36, 48 etc. The pricing will automatically reduce as your quantity gets higher, giving you the cheapest pricing possible.
While there are literally thousands of companies that customize polos, you will want to be sure to find one that offers a fast turn around time, wholesale prices, and high quality embroidery. We have done the research for you, check out our blog on Best Custom Embroidery Companies.
The Best Reason to Purchase Embroidered Polos? Professionalism!
- Businesses want to convey trust and professionalism to their clients and custom embroidered polos is one of the cheapest, best ways. Free design services included! Women polo shirts available too!
- Create custom polo shirts will instantly impact your customer's perception of your business. Think about it from your customers perspective…they hired someone to clean their carpet. This grungy guy in a ragged hoodie and sweatpants knocks on the door. What is the customer thinking? Imagine this instead…a professional looking man gets out of his branded vehicle wearing a classy custom polo shirt with your business name and logo embroidered on the left chest. Which image do you want to portray to your customers? Your customer will be impressed with the professionalism and they won't have any idea you only paid $15.00 each for cheap embroidered polos. Shirts with a logo matter!
- To many, the brand of custom polo shirt cheap matters. If you are giving the shirts to clients, using them for a company or customer golf outing, or just as a promotional piece, brands and quality are closely linked.
- Unlike some other embroidery companies, do we offer all sizes along with standard custom polos with embroidery on the sleeves, upper backs, lower backs, and virtually any location we can hoop. If you have a customized location for your polos, ask our customer service team if we can accomadate you.