How the heck does our custom art service work?
Once your order is placed, at least two Broken Arrow production professionals will review your design to make sure it is perfect and ready to print.
Typically completed within about 1 business day, your proof will include design details such as ink color, print size, print location, etc.
Love what you see? Click the button to submit your approval! Need changes? Click the same button, but check “not approved” and type in your required changes.
Our goal is to make ordering custom apparel as easy for YOU as possible!
- Once you place your order, our graphic artists will get to work creating your free custom design.
- Our art turnaround is only about 24 hours!
- Once our artists have completed your artwork, your customer service rep will send you an online proof for you to review and, if necessary, submit changes.
- You have no obligation to approve the first thing you see. You can easily request any changes directly on the art approval form. We will revise your artwork and send it to you again for another approval.
- Once you have the design you love, you approve it and its sent off to the printing press. If you don't approve it, we won't print it.
Note that we will print EXACTLY what you approve, 100% money
back guaranteed! That being said, be sure to review your proof
with a keen eye to make sure spellings, print dimensions,
sizes, quantities, colors and all other details are exactly as
When you’re sure, we’re sure.
Are you ready to get started? We just need to know your custom tee idea!
- We love the idea of custom artwork so much that we want to make it available to you FREE!
- Other screen-printing companies charge between $35-$75.00 per hour. We charge ZERO for the same work and our custom t shirt designs are AWESOME!
- Our custom designs also print beautifully because they created by experienced custom apparel graphic artists!
- If you want to see samples of our custom designs, check out our artwork approval page.
- In addition to standard logos and designs, our team is also qualified to create complex designs, including printing photographs on T-shirts, or creating race-car T-shirts. Standard artwork is always free with any screen-printed or embroidered design. Nominal fees may apply for highly complex designs that are not considered standard or require printing methods beyond screen-printing or embroidery. Check with our customer service team if you are unsure how your design will be classified.
Find Your T-shirt
Don’t worry! We’ve been creating custom apparel for over 25 years!
Whether or not you are the creative type, you can rest assured your Broken Arrow custom printed or embroidered apparel will look awesome! We double-check each and every design to make sure it will print perfectly on our state-of-the-art machinery. Have questions? Our real live, breathing apparel professionals and artists are happy to help you get the gear you need when you need you need it.