Snapback Caps - Adjustable Plastic Strap on Back
Traditional Dad Hats - Unstructured, Adjustable & Low to Mid Profile
Mesh Back Hats - Adjustable and Flexfit Fitted Hat Options Available
Fitted Style or Flexfit Hats - Typically Sized as S/M, L/XL, XL/2XL and One Size Fits All
Customizable Flat Bill Caps with Snapback or Fitted Closures
Beanies & Stocking Caps - Non Cuffed, Cuffed, Pom Beanies & More
Custom Embroidered Hats & Customizable Caps with a Printed Transfer, Embroidery, 3D Embroidery or Patch
With over 4 different customizations options available, we have options or every logo or budget.
No Minimum Transfers
If you have a really high detailed, high color logo or just want a no minimum option, printed transfers are perfect.
A process that turns your design into stitches, which is then sewn directly onto your foam trucker hat.
3D Puff Embroidery
Want to add some dimension to your logo? Consider adding 3D Puff Embroidery for that popular, raised look.
Customizable Hats & Headwear: Learn More
Designing and creating a custom hat is really easy and can be done online! We offer both standard embroidery and 3D/Puff embroidery. 3D puff embroidery offers you that raised look for your headwear that is so popular in MLB, Streetwear and Retail. Check out our different hat styles listed below to find the perfect hat for your company or group.
- Snapback Caps - The most popular adjustable hat in the world. Snapbacks provide a plastic closure that your hair doesnt get stuck in. A wide selection is available including dad caps, low profile and flat bill. No minimum options available.
- Dad Caps -Perfect for business, teams, ladies and casual wear. With an adjustable buckle and low profile, they will fit everyone in your group or family. Flat embroidery recommended.
- Flexfit Hats - The preferred style for teams, Flexfit hat comes in typically 2 sizes instead of the traditional many size fitted caps. Brands like New Era and Richardson offer similar options like R-Flex and Stretch Fit.
- Meshback Caps - Stay cool and get a hat with a mesh back. Various adjustable options and styles available. Athletic and moisture wicking options are available for even better performance.
- Eco Friendly & Sustainable - We have hand currated a selection of eco-friendly and sustainable hats. Sourced with organic cotton or recycled polyesters, these hats are high quality and great for the earth.
- Beanies & Stocking Caps - Offering more than just your basic ole beanie! Cuffed, Pom-Pom, Slouch, Fleece Lined & More.
- Bucket & Booney Caps - More popular than ever before, buckets have become a street wear stable. Protect yourself from the sun with a classic outdoor booney.
- Visors - Visor hats are perfect for teams, groups and outdoor wear to keep you cool but the sun out of your face. Offering budget brands to Nike.
- Tons More Hat Styles - We also offer specality hats including USA Made, Distressed, Foam Trucker Caps, Performance & Rope hats. Cant find what you want? Our customer service team can help!
- No Minimum Hats - If you are looking for a single piece or no minimum order hat, we have you covered. Transfers offer no minimum order and embroidery and puff embroidery have just a low 6 piece minimum.
Brands You Want at Prices You'll Love
Did you know that every product we offer in our entire catalog is wholesale? Buying in bulk also saves you money. You can typically order a name brand item wtih embroidery for less than you can even buy the product blank in retail. Check out our favorite brands for headwear below and start saving today.
View the Custom Caps Process
A perfect way to promote your business! Check out our video on the hat making process. From start to finish, from the customer service team all the way through the quality control and shipping of your hat order, we take great care and pride to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your final baseball caps. You can also view our 3D Puff Embroidery Process.
Here is how the Custom Hat process works:
- Select the Perfect Hat – Our team can help you decide which personalized baseball hat best fit your needs or you can select online from our large selection.
- Create Your Hat in the Design Studio – Once you know what cap you want, you are ready start your online custom embroidery design! You can even upload your logo. Click Design Now and Create the perfect personalized hats embroidery!
- Approve Your Proof – Our artwork team will take your company logo and digitize it, meaning we will tell the machine where exactly we want it to sew. We will send it over to you for review.
- Sit Back & Relax – Once your proof is approved, our team will get to work sewing and completing your high quality custom hats and caps. They'll be delivered fast and free with a low 6 piece minimum order.
Frequently Asked Questions about Custom Hats Embroidery
The cost of an embroidered hat order depends on the number ordered and the product selected. The more you order, the less they are so consider ordering in bulk if you have a use. If you choose choose a value brand such as ValuCap, your pricing will be less than if you choose a known brand such as Richardson or New Era. To give you an idea, an order of 24 ValuCap Dad Caps would be $15.97 each. Free Digitizing & Free Shipping is included on all orders.
In addition to sewing on the front of the hat, we can sew on the back and side of the hat as well! We are not able to sew on the bill, that typically needs done prior to the hat being sewn together.
With our standard turn around, you can receive your hats quickly within 2 weeks. We do have rush services as well.
We have a specalized team of artist that take your file and turn it into a stitchable design, which is known as digitizing. We tell the machine what to stitch including color, thickness, stitch type and more. We offer free digitizing on all orders.
Our #1 selling hat is the Richardson 112 Mesh-Back Trucker Cap. Its popularity is due to the great fit, and with over 99 color choices, there is a color to match almost all teams, schools or business logos.
The difference is that 6-Panel caps have a seam directly down the front where 5-Panels do not. 5-Panels are better for screen printing a cleaner design.
That is referring to the stiffness on the front panel of the hat, which is created with the addition of buckram backing. An unstructured hat has no backing or support, so it will typically lay more flat on your head.
We do! We offer custom digital transfers with no minimum order for the print method on hats. Check out our No Minimum Printed Hats
Hook and loop closures can more commonly be known as Velcro..however, Velcro is a name brand so that term can only be used when its that brand of Hook & Loop.
One thing is for sure, ladies do not want embroidered hats with hook and loop or velcro closures. Talk about a bad waya to get your hair pulled...ouch! Women tend to prefer dad caps due to not only their tri-glide closure, but due to the lower profile that lays more flat on their head.