Moisture Wicking Peformance Caps with Snapback Closure
Moisture Wicking Peformance Caps with Hook & Loop or Velcro Closure
Flexfit® and Fitted Performance Caps
Custom Performance Hats, Moisture Wicking Hats Embroidered
Sweating can be a major pain! When you are working hard and the sweat drips from your face into your eyes, it can obstruct your view while playing your favorite sport or working hard outside. Keep the sweat off of your face with our specially designed moisture working and performance caps. Made out of 100% polyester (or mostly polyseter), these hats will absorb the sweat, spread it throughout the hat, and will try as fast as possible. Did you notice we have your favorite brands such as New Era, Richardson & Pacific Headwear?
Performance Hat with Flexfit & Adjustable Backs
Our selection of moisture wicking hats come with various style of closures for your performance preference. Its always safe to go with a velcro or snapback, but with the Flexfit technology, you can get fitted hats for your team way easier than in the past.
- Snapback - Snapback are one of the most popular adjustments. Typically made out of plastics, these are easily adjustable and are the preferred method for people with hair, as it goes grab the hair like velcro does!
- Hook & Loop - Some people get confused as to what this means, but really, its just the generic term for the trademarked name of "velcro". While its a popular style, men and ladies with longer hair generally prefer snapbacks.
- D-Ring with Hook & Loop - While this is not a very common closure style, we do tend to see them on quite a few performance caps. Its much like a dad cap adjustment, but the velcro allows for you to "paste" the strap down so its not in your while will doing your athletics.
- Flexfit Moisture Wicking Caps - This fit style allows for a fitted hat look, without the hassle of getting everyone's exact measurement on your team. Other brands have come out with similar styles as well! The great thing is they typically feature a sweat band not seen in a traditional hat.
- Mesh Back Performance Hats - While this is not necessarily a style of closure, this is in regards to the back of the cap. Mesh caps offer a cooler wear as the heat can more easily escape from the head.
Add Embroidery or Printed Transfers
While we can certainly do transfers on mositure wicking hats, we definately recommend embroidery! Want to really get that baseball look? Choose 3D embroidery! 3D embroidery aka puff embroidery adds that puff dimension that you most commonly see on baseball hats. Our customer service team can assist you in figuring out if your design will work for 3D embroidery. Please reach out to our team if you need help selecting a peformance cap.