Best Dad Caps for the Traditional Style Look
A traditional style dad cap is going to feature a low profile, unstructured front with a tri-glide style adjutable back. These dad cap have a traditional, non-mesh style back.
Best Dad Caps with Mesh Backs
Mesh-back dad caps have become more popular recently thanks to the retail and collegiant market. People, especially women, loved the low profile crown and the soft structured front, but also loved the cooler to wear mesh back. Another hat feature people loved? The snapback! Enter in snapback dad caps with a mesh back! Some even have a more vintage style look and feel, making the old new again.
Best Dad Caps for the Budget Conscious
If the most important aspect of purchasing a dad cap is your budget, you will want to select on of these Top 5, cheapest dad caps on the market today. While they will still offer a decent quality, the pricing on these is tough to beat. Even better, you will get fast and free shipping on all of our customized hats.
Best Dad Caps with Snapback Closure
Featuring a snap-back instead of a tri-glide closure, the two favorive features of the hats combined.
Honorable Mention - Our Pick for Fun, Unique Dad Caps
Why are Dad Caps so Popular?
Justin Timberlake and other celebrities have worn these hats more and more thus making them become incredibly popular. Its on of the least expensive hats on the market and is incredible universal for any age group and any gender. If you are looking for the most popular style of hat for a group or giveaway, dad caps are where its at.
Customize It with Your Logo or Design!
- Embroidery- The most common customization method, cheap custom embroidered dad caps offer your logo stitched out with threads instead of inks.
- 3D Puff Embroidery- Pump up your design with puff embroidery. We use a piece of foam to take your design from flat to fantastic.
- Embroidered Patches- If you have a high detail design, embroidered patches might be the best route.
- Leather Patches- With over 20 leather colors to choose from, our lazer etched patches give you the ultimate in quality and trendyness.
Add Patches to Your Dad Cap
One of the most popular things in retail, you can add an embroidered patch or a leather patch to your dad cap. Check out our custom patch page to learn more about our customization options.
How it works:
Choose from our Embroidered or Leather Patches. Let us know what you want them to look like and we will take it from there.
Dad Cap Fabric Types
- Cotton Twill - A sturdy, 100% natural fiber, cotton twill is one of the most popular dad hat materials.
- Brushed Cotton - An additional treatment done to the fabric to create a more textured look resulting in a hat that appears more heavyweight and "warmer". Brushed Cotton Dad Caps will typically also be a little bit softer than standard cotton twill.
- Pigment Dyed - A process in which the dyes of the garments add softness, and also offer a more washed, worn, vintage look. Pigment dyed caps are almost never solid and are washed out looking.
- Polyester - Offering both standard and recycled polyester options, these caps will have moisture wicking properties and tend to be prefered for athletics and sweating. Hats are a great way to not only keep the sun out of your face, but the sweat out of your eyes.
Frequently Asked Questions about Customizing Dad Caps
A dad cap style hat is an unstructured hat, meaning that it has no added support in the front and so it will lay flatter on your head. Traditional dad caps also included a glide buckle back or an adjustable leather strap with a brass or other material buckle.
Definately! We even offer quantity based discounts to give you the cheapest price on your bulk dad cap order. Check out pricing breaks at the dozens - 12, 24, 36,. All of our dad caps are wholesale as well.
All of our dad caps have a 6-panel front, meaning they have a seam going right through where your logo ro design would typically be applied. Because of this, we only offer embroidery to give your design the best result and look.
While we do not offer dad caps with no minimum order, we do have one of the lowest minimums at just 6 pieces!
No! We offer free setup on all of our embroidery orders! If you need help with your custom artwork, we offer that service for free as well. Our professional art team can turn your idea into a perfect design.
Yes! You can add embroidery to the left side, right side and even the back of your dad cap! The only place we cannot embroider on the cap is the bill.
Ordering Custom Dad Haps
Our most popular method of printing or customization on dad ball caps is with custom embroidery. We love embroidery because it has that classic look. We will take your logo or design and digitize it, meaning we tell our embroidery machines exactly where to sew out your logo. You’ll approve your proof and 4 business days later we will sew your caps and ship you custom headwear directly to your door for free. Another reason you see custom embroiderd dad hats is that they have a seam down the front and so traditional screen printing with ink going over seams is not ideal.
Custom Embroidered Dad Hats Not Your Style?
Not to worry, they are not for everyone! We also offer other custom hats! Types of custom hats include flexfit, snapbacks, trucker and so much more. We have hats in your favorite bands also such as New Era, Yupoong, Under Armour and the other most popular caps on the market.