Custom Uncuffed, Traditional Beanies & Skull Caps
Custom Embroiderable Cuffed Beanies / Custom Stocking Hat- The Most Popular Style of Beanie!
Customizable Pom-Pom Beanies
Eco Friendly & USA Made Options Available
Custom Beanies & Embroidered Knit Stocking Caps
An embroidered design is stitched with thread instead of printed ink which is provides a better result for a knit/dense/non smooth material. It gives off a high quality, professional vibe.
How it works:
Design and customize online, enter quantity, get quote and then purchase.
Delivered in less than 2 weeks
High Quality Custom Beanies, High Quality Embroidery
Customized winter hats are a great gift for your employees or customers. Stocking caps personalized with your logo or design are a great way to market while also keeping your head warm. Recommend for custom hats as well. Offering your favorite brands like Carhartt, New Era and Spider, to more traditional, cheaper brands like Sportsman & Port & Company. If you need help selecting the perfect beanie, our customer service team and professional designers can help.
- Standard, Non Cuff Beanies - These are the most traditional style of beanies typically worn by people who want the least bulky option and are looking for warmth only.
- Cuffed Beanies - These style of beanies offer a 2.5'' - 3'' folded up cuff for added style. The most trendy style today, cuffs are more fashion forward.
- Pom Pom Beanies - Almost always having a cuff, these beanies have what is known as a "pom-pom" or a puffy thing at the type of them for added style.
- Slouchy Beanies - A super baggy style of beanie, these are typically associated with super trendy/hippy/boho styles of attire. Think Justin Bieber!
- Fleece Lined Beaneis - A beanie lined with fleece for added warmth and confort. Its the perferred choice for outside wear in the cold winter months.
Design Your Own Beanie Online
- Create custom personalized beanies in our online design tool in minutes. Upload your logo or artwork, get an instant quote and purchase all online.
- Every beanie order comes with free shipping and one of the fastest standared turn around times in the industry!
- No Artwork Or Setup Fees, EVER.- You will never pay us for setup fees thanks to our all-inclusive, easy to understand pricing structure.
- Your beanie hats can have as many thread colors as you want, and better yet, the pricing is the same whether you embroider one color or multiples.
- We have a great selection of USA-Made Beanies, Eco-Friendly Beanies, Fleece Lined Beanies and even Headbands. Our large selection of beanies is hand currated for you.
- Our customer service team is here to help. Chat with us live, call us or text us at 800-810-4692, or shoot us an email. Whatever works for you, works for us.
Frequently Asked Questions about Custom Beanies
Beanie became one of the most popular terms for knitted stocking caps in the 1950’s when a cartoon called “Beanie and Cecil” became popular. The boy in the cartoon wore a beanie with a propeller on top, and Cecil, his best friend, was a seasick sea serpent who often saved Beanie Boy from the perils of life.
They are generally considered to be the same thing. Other names for beanies include knit caps, knit hats, stocking caps, sock hats, tassel caps, ski hats, burglar beanies, snookie caps, skull caps, dinks, and dinkies (no we didn’t make that up).
Once your order is placed, our customer service team will review your logo to ensure that it can be turned into stitches. We then send your artwork over to our embroidery specialists who do just that, which is know as digitizing. Once that process is complete, we will send over your free artwork proof for review. You can make changes to your logo or design or approve it, all online. We will then calibrate our embroidery machines, hoop and load your stocking caps and sew your design. Once that is complete, it will go through a high quality finishing process including trimming, cleanup and final inspection.
Yes! With over 50 heads of embroidery, we can handle low minimum orders of 6 pieces, all the way to large orders of thousands!
Yes! We do offer both custom embroidered patches as well as leather patches. To learn more, which out our Custom Patches page.
The price can vary based on quantity and beanie selected, but to give you a starting spot, you can get 12 embroidered beanies for just $18.75 per beanie.
We understand that sometimes budget is the most important factor in choosing your item. We have selected our cheapest beanie options based on the style you would like.
Cheapest Overall Beanie - Port&Company CP90 Arylic Knit Cuffed Beanie
Cheapest Beanie with a Cuff - Port&Company CP90 Arylic Knit Cuffed Beanie
Cheapest Pom-Pom Beanie - Sportsman SP15 Knit Pom Pom Beanie
We do not recommend or offer screen printing on beanie caps. When you stretch the cap on your head, the ink would stretch as well causing it to look broken and yucky.
Embroidered Beanies - Fun Facts to Impress Your Friends
Other names for beanies include knit caps, knit hats, stocking caps, sock hats, tassel caps, ski hats, burglar beanies, snookie caps, skull caps, dinks, and dinkies (no we didn’t make that up).Beanie became one of the most popular terms for knitted stocking caps in the 1950’s when a cartoon called “Beanie and Cecil” became popular. The boy in the cartoon wore a beanie with a propeller on top, and Cecil, his best friend, was a seasick sea serpent who often saved Beanie Boy from the perils of life