Our Top Picks for a Light & Soft T-Shirt
If you are looking for a t-shirt that is lightweight and super soft, these are the ones for you! These are our staff and customer favorites
Best T-Shirt For Moisture Wicking & Performance Tees
When you want to stay cool and dry, you'll want a Dri-FIT style tee. Made with 100% or mostly polyester, these are our favorites for high quality moisture wicking performance.
Best T-Shirt for the Budget Conscious
We have a lot to choose from, so we've done the leg work for you to find the cheapest customizable shirts. While cotton is generally cheaper, we found a tri-blend for the list for a cheap, softer option.
Our Pick for Heavyweight T-Shirts
Thanks to the trendy urban and streetwear style, heavyweight t-shirts have become more in demand. These are our heavyweight picks:
Best T-Shirts using Eco-Friendly and Sustainable Materials
The fabric is sourced from recycled clothing, which means you'll be helping out the environment while enjoying a great-fitting shirt!
What Fabric type is right for you?
With the many t-shirt styles and fabrics to choose from, one of the most important considerations when choosing your shirt should be the type of t-shirt and its fabric makeup. See which fabric fits your needs and choose from our hand currated product selections.
- 100% Cotton: Typically the cheapest shirt option, cotton offers the highest breathability and coolness a shirt can offer. Cotton tends to wrinkle more and tends to absorb sweat giving you that "wet" feel. A lightweight cotton would be around 4oz thread weight were as a heavyweight could be up to 7oz.
- 100% Polyester: Made famous by Nike's DriFIT technology, polyester products are also known as moisture wicking and athletic shirts. Polyester will wick away moisture from your body to keep you dry. It also tends to be wrinkle resistance - perfect for wash and wear polo options.
- Cotton/Poly Blend: If you want the breathability of cotton, but the moisture wicking or stay dri of polyester, check out our huge selection of cotton and polyester blends. Perfect for outside wear or sweaty environments that do not want a shirt with the athletic look. As an added bonus...they can be super budget friendly too!
- Triblend: Tri-blends offer a combo of three fabrics. Typically they are cotton, polyester and rayon. These products off all of the benfits of cotton and poly, but offer added softness with the rayon. If you are looking for a super soft shirt, this is the perfect blend.
Custom T-Shirts Online: How Are They Made?
With different customization options available, we have printing options that will suit your design and needs perfectly.
DTG Digital Printing
No Minimum order required! If you need less than 6 pieces, your design is high in colors or super high detail, Digital Printing is perfect for you.
With a low 6 piece minimum, Screen Printing can be done on any fabric type and tends to be cheaper in bulk than other print methods.
Special Effect Inks
Offering Glitters, Foils, Glow in the Dark and More. Add a little bit of something special to your design wtih our special effect inks. Find Out How
All Over Printing
If a standard print size is not large enough, this is the perfect option. Available with 12 Piece Minimum on Cotton Shirts. Find Out How
Want to see how a custom shirt is made? Check out our Screen Printing Process:
- Our screens are created based on the exact design and custom shirts ordered. One screen is created per color.
- Using an automatic press for your printed t-shirts, we load your screens and run a test print to make sure the proof matches the print.
- We print and quality control check your items to ensure a quality custom t-shirt delivered to your door.
- You'll be emailed a tracking number once your order ships with free shippings so you can track it all along the way.
Brands You Want at Prices You'll Love
With our everyday wholesale prices on your favorite brands, you'll save as much money as possible. We offer built in quantity based discounts making your custom shirts chaeper as the quantity increases. Check out our favorite brands:
Create Custom T-Shirt Designs Online Now
If you have any questions at all about how to design your own t-shirts, please let our team know - we are here to help.
- Did you know that we offer free shipping on all personalized t-shirts when shipping a single piece or bulk order to one address? Need us to ship to multiple addresses? We've got you covered! Choose multiple address shipping at checkout. Just $9.99 per location.
- In addition to custom tees, we offer tons of apparel options including a wide variety of polo shirts, hats, hoodies, sweatshirts, tote bags, sweatpants, tank tops and thousands of other options. Check out our product catalog to see all the garments you can choose from.
- We have graphic designers in house that can assist you with design services. - Show us what you want (or you can chat or call us) and our design team will work with you to put together a logo, design, team shirt or anything you would like to create.
- Bring your ideas to life in our online design studio. It's easy to use with clipart, free design ideas or you can upload your design or logo. We have a large selection of design templates, feel free to explore those and design your shirt today.
- Quantity for custom shirts does influence price. The more you buy, the more you save. With built in quantity based, discounted pricing, you can create shirts knowing you'll pay the cheapest possible price. Did you also know that we offer more print locations than you can get at other custom shirt providers? We offer sleeve printing, custom tagging, back prints and even oversized, jumbo and all over.
Frequently Asked Questions about ordering Custom T-Shirts
All of our custom tee orders are delivered 8 business days after order placement - guaranteed!
Yes! We offer printing all of your custom tee - literally! We also offer sleeve prints and retagging if you are wanting to add a custom label! We can print virtually anywhere.
Cotton offers great breathability, polyester offers moisture wicking and wrinkle free properties. If both sound good to you, check out our poly/cotton blended t-shirts.
Yes! We not only offer products up to 6XL, we also offer tall sizes and curvy sizes for women.
Our team would love to help you! We are open with live people answering the phones and chats Monday - Friday, 8AM to 6PM CST. Call us at 800-810-4692 or email us at email@example.com.
Yes! With our online design tool, you can easily add additional garment colors with the same artwork! Best of all, you will get your combined order total quantity saving you the most money possible on your order of custom tees.
Yes! You can add individual names and individual numbers during the checkout process for even more personalization. Only $3.95 per name or number.
We do offer the option to ship to multiple addresses. You will select that at checkout and our system will walk to you through the super easy process to make that happen. Once we have the sizes and shipping address, our team will do the rest.