Infant Onesies & Infant Bodysuits
Infant T-Shirts & Infant Long Sleeve Garments
Infant Sweatshirts, Pajamas, Bibs & Other Infant Items to Personalize
Custom Baby Onesies & Personalized Infant Shirts
Design customized baby items online in mintues. Personalized infant shirts with no minimum order quantity required.
- Keep in mind that children, especially babies, grow fast! It is always better to order a t-shirt printing items that are a sized for them to grow into. If you are not sure which size they are, size up!
- A parent will typically prefer an infant onsie item over a baby t-shirt. It will stack tucked into their pants better and help avoid the baby tummy from showing. They also can be worn without pants for easy diaper access.
Design Custom Baby Shirts Online - No Minimum Options Available!
We've got some really great options to choose from to create custom baby t-shirts or onesies.
- Personalized baby items make great baby gifts! Whether you just need one custom onesies for the birthday party or a bulk order for your daycare, we have what you need. You can design your custom onsies and baby shirts hoodies online with no minimum options available or you can order in bulk and get built in quantity-based discounts to get cheaper shirts.
- We offer screen printing at a low 6-piece minimum and have one of the standard fastest turn around times in the business! Your logo or design will look wonderful and your kid or infant as cute as ever.
- Tons custom infant shirts are available including bibs, sweatshirts and event infant hats! If you need custom toddler shirts also, our customer service team or design specalists can find you a matching item.
Baby & Infant Custom Apparel Size Chart
Although sizes vary slightly between sweatshirt kids manufacturers and styles, the chart below will give you a general guideline.
|T-Shirt Size||Chest||Weight||Generic Age Range|
|Newborn||14"||up to 9lbs||0-1 months|
|3 months||18"||10-12lbs||0-3 months|
|6 months||19"||12-16lbs||3-6 months|
|12 months||21"||16-20lbs||7-12 months|
|18 months||22"||21-24lbs||13-18 months|
|24 months||23"||25-27lbs||19-24 months|