Unisex Comfort Colors T-Shirts & Comfort Color Tank Tops
Over 80 colors to choose from, these super soft options will quickly become a favorite in your closet.
Comfort Colors Sweatshirts - Crewneck, Full-Zip, Hoodies & More
Your favorite tee turned fleece! These garment dyed sweatshirts are more popular than every before.
Comfort Colors Ladies & Comfort Colors Youth Sizes
Companion products to match your favorite tee or sweatshirt.
Customize Comfort Colors: Which print method is right for you?
With more than one way to add customization to your Comfort Colors garments, you'll have the perfect option to best suit your needs.
Popular on both t-shirts and sweatshirts, we will take your design and turn in into a stitchable work of art. Low 6 piece minimum on Comfort Colors products.
The most popular method, Comfort Colors screen printing is really affordable with just a low 6 piece minimum order. Print a single color or multiple.
Try foil for something different this year! Our entire line of specality inks includes glitters, shimmers and even puff and high density. Low 6 piece minimum.
Design Custom Comfort Colors Apparel Online Now
- Whether you are wanting to design a Comfort Color T-shirts, you can do it right online in minutes with our easy to use online designer.
- Select your product and then "design now". You'll be able to upload your logo or create from scratch using our fonts, clipartwork and even pre designed design templates.
- The customization method will be automatically available at checkout. You can choose from screen printing or embroidery on most items.
- All orders will receive Fast & Free Shipping on all Comfort Colors items!
Learn More about Custom Comfort Colors T-shirts
- You get that oh-so popular soft vintage look and feel right out of the box. But unlike naturally worn garments, your pigment dyed custom made Comfort Color t shirt has lots of life left to give.
- Comfort Colors Custom T shirts, hoodies and other garments are created using a process called pigment dyeing. Pigment dyed garments are sewn together before the fabric is dyed. Pigment dyeing is an artistic craft that creates that weathered and worn-in look that we all love-without years of wear and tear.
- Choose your favorite Comfort Colors apparel from our excellent selection of T shirts, sweats, and tanks shown above. Then, use our easy online design tool to add a clever graphic design or logo. You can create something fresh and new using our templates or you an upload any design with a few clicks.
- Not the DIY type? Our caring, knowledgeable staff can create the perfect design for all your Comfort Colors apparel selections, including custom Comfort Colors long sleeve t-shirts, Comfort Colors tank tops, Garment Dyed hoodies or even all three.
Frequently Asked Questions about Comfort Colors
We offer custom screen printing on all of Comfort Colors wholesale products! With just a low 6 piece minimum and tons of colors available, in stock.
You can select your choice of Comfort Colors products, hit "Design Now" and get started! Choose your shirt color, upload your logo and create your design. Get a quote and checkout right online. Shipping is always free! >
The most popular shirt is the Comfort Colors 1717. With over 80 different color choices, its the original classic in the Comfort Colors product line.
The pigment dying process is different than traditional garment dying. The pigment is not actually absorbed into the fabric, but sits on the outside of the material. This makes it more sensitive to stains because harsh chemicals and soaps can actually damage that pigment, causing a stained look.
As with most t-shirts, it is recommended to wash your Comfort Colors shirts inside out, with cold water. We also suggest washing them with like colors, especially during the first few washes.
Comfort Colors products offer a unique color pallet, which they say is inspired by nature. They also use a process of garment dying, which results in a super soft, vintage looking t-shirt. This style is loved in the tourism industry, so people can find Comfort Colors products all over the world.
In 2015, Comfort Colors was acquired by Gildan Activewear, one of the largest wholesale approval providers in the world. Since their acquisition, they have taken some of their most popular colors like Lagoon Blue and Island Reef and offered them in Gildan products. The Comfort Colors product line has been reduced down to just a few staples thanks to the supply chain issues associated with the Coronavirus pandemic.