Unisex Comfort Colors T-Shirts & Comfort Color Tank Tops
Comfort Colors Sweatshirts - Crewneck, Full-Zip, Hoodies & More
Comfort Colors Ladies & Comfort Colors Youth Sizes
Comfort Colors Custom T Shirts, Hoodies and More!
Custom Comfort Color T Shirts and apparel are a customer favorite thanks to this brand's pleasing, natured inspired colors and soft fabrics. Why is the Comfort Colors brand so popular?
- You get that oh-so popular soft vintage look and feel right out of the box. But unlike naturally worn garments, your pigment dyed custom made Comfort Color t shirt has lots of life left to give.
- Comfort Colors Custom T shirts, hoodies and other garments are created using a process called pigment dyeing. Pigment dyed garments are sewn together before the fabric is dyed. Pigment dyeing is an artistic craft that creates that weathered and worn-in look that we all love-without years of wear and tear.
- Choose your favorite Comfort Colors apparel from our excellent selection of T shirts, sweats, and tanks shown above. Then, use our easy online design tool to add a clever graphic design or logo. You can create something fresh and new using our templates or you an upload any design with a few clicks.
- Not the DIY type? Our caring, knowledgeable staff can create the perfect design for all your Comfort Colors apparel selections, including custom Comfort Colors long sleeve t-shirts, Comfort Colors tank tops, Garment Dyed hoodies or even all three.
Custom T Shirt Design Comfort Colors
Choose from a wide arrange of printing and embroidery options to provide you with the highest quality custom made Comfort Colors t shirts and other apparel you need!
- Unlike many other venders, we have tons of distressing options for your custom inked design, so your artwork will look right at home on your soft and comfy custom Comfort Colors clothing.
- Screen printing is the most popular choice for customizing Comfort Colors brand apparel, but to make your apparel stand out from the crowd, we also offer specialty inks including shimmer, glow-in-the-dark, and more.
- Prefer embroidery? Custom embroidery looks super classy on Custom Colors hoodies and quarter zips.
- Whether you are looking for custom printed or embroidered apparel for an event, team, club, business, or even resale, Broken Arrow can create the perfect customized Custom Comfort apparel for your crew!
- Would you like an expert opinion to help you decide what will look fabulous on your Comfort Colors gear? Our highly trained staff of fashionistas can help you choose the perfect custom print.
- Order your custom Comfort Colors brand pocket t shirts and other from Broken Arrow T-shirt Printing and Embroidery today and you can be wearing this of so comfy and stylish brand in days, not weeks!
Frequently Asked Questions about Comfort Colors
We offer custom screen printing on all of Comfort Colors wholesale products! With just a low 6 piece minimum and tons of colors available, in stock.
You can select your choice of Comfort Colors products, hit "Design Now" and get started! Choose your shirt color, upload your logo and create your design. Get a quote and checkout right online. Shipping is always free! >
The most popular shirt is the Comfort Colors 1717. With over 80 different color choices, its the original classic in the Comfort Colors product line.
The pigment dying process is different than traditional garment dying. The pigment is not actually absorbed into the fabric, but sits on the outside of the material. This makes it more sensitive to stains because harsh chemicals and soaps can actually damage that pigment, causing a stained look.
As with most t-shirts, it is recommended to wash your Comfort Colors shirts inside out, with cold water. We also suggest washing them with like colors, especially during the first few washes.
Comfort Colors products offer a unique color pallet, which they say is inspired by nature. They also use a process of garment dying, which results in a super soft, vintage looking t-shirt. This style is loved in the tourism industry, so people can find Comfort Colors products all over the world.
In 2015, Comfort Colors was acquired by Gildan Activewear, one of the largest wholesale approval providers in the world. Since their acquisition, they have taken some of their most popular colors like Lagoon Blue and Island Reef and offered them in Gildan products. The Comfort Colors product line has been reduced down to just a few staples thanks to the supply chain issues associated with the Coronavirus pandemic.