Our Top Selling 100% Polyester Moisture Wicking T-Shirts
Our customers keep going back to the same ole items because they love them and the value is great. Check out our top selling polyester tees!
Best Budget Pick Polyester T-Shirts
If budget is the most important factor in selecting which tee to customize, these will be the cheapest options to choose from.
Best for those looking for a Cotton Feeling Moisture Wicking Tee
If you want a moisture wicking tee but you do not love that shiney, silky look of polyester - choose a cotton touch tee. These are made from poly but feel more like cotton. These are our favorites.
More Polyester Mositure Wicking T-Shirt Options
If you do not see what you are looking for above, we have tons of more options! Check them out:
Camo, Patterned, Heathered & Colorblocked Options
While solid is classic, if you are looking for something unique, check out our fun selection.
100% Polyester Moisture Wicking Long Sleeve T-Shirts
Long sleeve polyester tees are perfect for sun protection or keeping you warmer while outside. Check out our favorites:
100% Polyester T-Shirt Benefits
Want to know more about why people prefer polyester shirts over other fabrics? These are the main benefits of polyester!
Polyester Stays Dry
Cottons absorbs moisture, polyester does not. If you need a stay dri fit garment for boating, athletics or any other wet environment, polyester is perfect.
Have trouble with ironing? Polyester is a great solution to help you look better and stay wrinkle free. These are easy wash and wear product so you'll always look good.
Polyester is way less likely to shrink as compared to its cotton competitior. If you are sick and tired of cotton shrinkage, polyester is your friend.
Design Moisture Wicking Tees Online Now!
- Choose from our great selection tees. We've got solid, heather, color blocked, camo, long sleeve and so much more.
- Upload your artwork or design or create one using our design templates and pre-loaded clip art options.
- Quote, Finalize and Choose a shipping address. Place your order right online in minutes.
- All moisture wicking tee orders will recieve fast & free shipping within the contigous US.
- Need help? Our customer service team is live Monday - Friday, 8AM to 6PM and would love to assist you!
100% Polyester, Moisture Wicking Tees: Want to Learn More?
There are some really awesome benefits to polyester fabric but there are also some down sides. Here are the most important points for you to consider:
- Snags Easier - Most snags actually occur during the washing cycle, it is much more prone to it than other materials. Turn your items inside out when washing to reduce risk. Polyester also pills more easily.
- Wears Warmer - Polyester is a less breathable fabric than cotton so it tends to feel a bit warmer when wearing it as the air flow just is not here. Consider a tri-blend fabric if you want to stay cool and dry.
- Fabric Softner Not Recommended - Fabric softners can be damaging to your polys. The chemicals clog the fibers which reduces the moisture wicking properities and increases oders. Avoid if possible.
- Man Boobs - Many men do not love wearing polyesters because they tend to cling to the body more, showing their figure off so to speak. Check out the cotton touch options or even opt for a 50/50 blend.
- Screen Printing Recommended - Due to the synthetic fibers, screen printing allows us to better control the result than digital printing would. Custom embroidery is also an option!
Frequently Asked Questions about Polyester T-Shirts
While customers love the performance of polyester moisture wicking tees, they do not love the shiny look and feel. Cotton touch or cotton feeling polyesters have the same performance you would expect, but are designed to look and feel more like cotton - even though they are not.
Blended shirts tend to have a combo of fibers that can include cottons, polyesters, rayon and even spandex. Take a look at the % of polyester, the more polyester in the shirt the more moisture wicking and performance will exist.
It is recommended to wash your polyester tees, in fact, all polyester products without fabric softener. Fabric softener can clog the pores of the material, reducing the performance quality of the fibers. This can also cause your polyesters to smell.
Generally, yes. You can choose snag-resistant fabrications for a reduced change, but there is no such thing as snag-free polyester tees. The cotton touch ones will also have reduced snagging.
Our no minimum printing method is done via Direct to Garment digital printing. That digital printer uses water based inks, which are best with cotton fibers. If we print polyester with that print method, your shirt will be dull, fibery and just generally not great. Screen printing is the preferred method for printing on polyester tees.