Custom Hooded Sweatshirts
Elevate your wardrobe with the fashion favorite - our range of hoodies, from lightweight to heavyweight for ultimate comfort.
7oz Sponge Fleece Hoodie
$$ | XS-3XL | 45 Colors
❤ Staff Favorite
Customizable Full-Zip Sweatshirts
With a hood and full zip front, our hoodie is truly a gem,it's perfect for any type of weather.
Customizable Crewneck Sweatshirts
Get ready in record time with our crewneck sweatshirts, the ultimate fashion staple for a fuss-free outfit.
Custom 1/4 Zip & Custom 1/2 Zip Sweatshirts
Experience the ultimate in fashion and function with our quarter-zip sweatshirts, perfect for any active or professional setting.
Best for the Cheapest Sweatshirts Possible
Stay cool and save cash with our budget-friendly sweatshirts. They're so affordable, you'll want to do the money dance!
Custom Sweatpants - Joggers, Open Bottom, Pocketed & More
Perfectly stretchy and oh-so-comfy, they're the sweatpants you've been waiting for.
Cozy up with the perfect sweatshirt. But first, find your match.
Choosing the right weight for a sweatshirt can be challenging. Refer to the guide or contact
customer service for assistance to guarantee 100% satisfaction with your personalized sweatshirts.
Take the chill off on a cool summer night or inside your office, consider something lightweight. Our favorite is the Bella+Canvas Sponge Line, which is super soft and comfy.
8oz - 10oz
With an authentic sweatshirt feel, this weight range is the most popular and versatile for year-round wear. Available in 30+ brands and hundreds of colors.
10oz - 16oz
For outdoor work or winter wear, opt for Heavyweight. Champion Reverse Weave(12oz) is our top pick, along with popular brands like Champion, Sport-Tek, and Carhartt.
Design Online in our Design Studio!
- With our easy to use online design tool, you can start designing your personalized sweatshirt now! We offer free shipping on all orders no matter what the quantity is.
- No Artwork Or Setup Fees, EVER.- You will never pay us for setup fees thanks to our all-inclusive, easy to understand pricing structure. Turn your design idea into a high quality sweatshirt online.
- You can combine hoodies and sweatshirts, quarter zips and other items with the same print location to maximize your pricing and get the cheapest sweatshirts possible.
- Choose from our no minimum catalog for DTG digital printing or a 6 piece minimum for screen printing or a custom embroidered sweatshirt.
- Worried about shipping times? Select your delviery date at checkout and let us do the rest. Tracking is also emailed when shipped.
- Need Help? Our customer service team would love to help! We are Live: Monday - Friday, 8AM to 6PM CST. Chat with us online or call us at 800-810-4692 to get a real life person.
Create Your Customized Sweatshirt Cheap - Fast & Free Shipping
Custom designed sweatshirts with more choices than you need is our goal. With everyday wholesale pricing, your printed sweatshirts will be cheaper than you think, including name brands. Select your category to find the perfect sweatshirt for your group or team.
- Custom Crew Neck Sweatshirts - A less bulky options that are super comfy for casual wear around the house, school or anywhere. Check out Comfort Colors brand for a super unique pigment look, or Champion & Carhartt to stay super warm.
- Custom Hoodies - A custom hoodie is the classic favorite. Choose from lightweight, midweight and heavyweight options for the right warmth for your project. Combine your hoodie with t-shirts and take advantage of bulk quantity discounts.
- Custom Zip Up Hoodies - Versitile as both a jacket and a warm inside hoodie, create a custom full zip easily online. Also offered in various weights for the ultimate in comfort. If you are looking for something super soft and lightweight, check out the tri-blend sweatshirts from Alternative Apparel or Bella+Canvas.
- Custom 1/4 Zips - Dont like constricted necks? Try a customized 1/4 zip or 1/2 sweatshirt and keep your hair pretty and your neck nice and open. Check out our design templates if you need a good place to start. We offer corporate styles, Streetwear Styles & Comfy Causal.
- No Minimum Sweatshirts - While we can't offer everythnig with no minimum order quantity, we do have tons of options for you to choose from! Check out this section if you are wanting below 6 pieces. As long as the sweatshirt is atleast 80% cotton, you'll see it on this list. As an added bonus, the more cotton in your custom printed hoodie the softer it will be.
- Sweatpants - Whether you want jogger pants, youth pants, open bottom, traditional or ladies, we have an awesome selection of sweatpants to fit the needs of your entire group or business.
Frequently Asked Questions about Custom Sweatshirts
Sweatshirt fabric is typically thought of as a jersey outside with a fleece inside. With the evolution of fabrics, be sure to make sure the product includes "fleece", or you might end up with the design/look of a hoodie, but the weight of a t-shirt.
Yes! We have an in-house artwork team that can take your idea and turn it into a printable design. Once you place your order, we will work up an online proof for you. From there, you can submit changes or approve. The online proof is free with any screen printing or embroidery order!
We offer digital direct to garment printing (no minimum order), Screen Printing (6 piece minimum order), Embroidery (6 piece minimum order) and even Applique!
Yes! We offer the option to combine products together to create the best possible bulk pricing for your project. In addition to sweatshirt styles, you can add tees, long sleeves and even sometimes polos! As long as the design remains the same on all items, they can print together.
With our easy to use online design tool, you can design a sweatshirt in a few minutes. We recommend selecting your item first, selecting design now, and getting started! Upload your artwork or use one of our design templates. You can even add multiple sweatshirt colors with the same design.
Traditionally, French terry has been thought of as basically towel material. Now, French Terry is considered to be a higher end material with little small loops in the fabric. They tend to be a little bit softer than a standard sweatshirt as well as a little less bulky.