100% Organic Cotton Apparel Items & Items Containing Organic Cotton
Eco-Friendly Customizable Shirts, Sweatshirts & Apparel
Most Sustainable, More Responsbile. Our amazing selection of customizable eco-friendly shirts, sweatshirts and apparel items are a perfect solution to a better Earth for the future.
What is eco-friendly custom apparel?
- Custom organic cotton T-shirts, hoodies, and other apparel is made from organic cotton plants. Organic cotton is made with no genetically modified aids (seeds, pesticides, chemicals) and is certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). GOTS includes both ecological and social specifications.
- Custom recycled Polyester (rPET) T-shirts, hoodies, and other apparel contains a percentage of rPET. RPET is created by melting down existing plastic and re-spinning it into new polyester fiber.
- Custom Hemp T-shirts and other apparel are made from Hemp. Hemp fabric is one of the most eco-friendly fabric options. It is made from the fibers of cannabis sativa, a high-yield crop that produces significantly more fibers per acre than either cotton or flax.
- Custom Bamboo T-shirts and other apparel are made from sustainable, fast-growing bamboo. It is naturally antibacterial and odor free.
- Custom Tencel Shirts and other apparel are made from Lyocell, which is a fiber made from the pulp of trees grown on specialized farms. It is produced using recyclable solvents and when blended with cotton, has the lustrous feel of silk, but is wrinkle resistant.
"Eco" is short for ecology. Eco-friendly T-Shirts, hoodies, and other garments are made in ways that minimize the impact on the environment and also take in to concern the working conditions of the people who make the garments and the health of the consumers who wear them.
The products shown on the page and the linking custom decorated apparel options are made from sustainable, eco-friendly materials.
Broken Arrow is a sustainable custom T-shirt and apparel screen printing shop located in the heartland of the USA. Our inks are 100-percent non-toxic and eco-friendly. We recycle all boxes and packing materials. Just like you, we believe caring for the environment is our responsibility.