Womens Standard Crew Neck T-Shirts
Women's Fashion Forward T-Shirts, Triblends and Poly/Cotton Blends
Womens Custom Performance & Athletic T-Shirts
Check our T-shirt size charts before you order.
- To find the size chart for a specific ladies T-shirt, scroll over your chosen item and click on “get quote”.
- When the chosen ladies' T-shirt pops up in your browser, look below the enlarged T-shirt photo and click on the word’s size chart . The numbers shown are in inches.
- The best fitting T-shirts are not too baggy or too tight. Baggy t-shirts may make you look boxy and bigger than you actually are. Super tight T-shirts may accentuate parts of your physique that are not your favorites. An ideal T-shirt fit accentuates your natural shape without showing every lump and bump.
How long should your T-shirt be?
- Ideally, the bottom hem of your Broken Arrow custom Ladies' T-shirt should not set any higher than your hips.
- A good rule of thumb is to make sure the T-shirt extends at least to the top of the pocket on your favorite jeans.
Where should your T-Shirt’s shoulder seams fall?
- The seams where the body of the T-shirt attaches to the sleeve are called shoulder seams. Ideally, these vertical seams should align with the end of your shoulder.
- If the T-shirt’s shoulder seams are lower or your arms, the shirt is likely too big. If the T-shirt’s shoulder seams are closer to your neck, the shirt is likely too small.
How long should our T-shirt’s sleeves be?
- Short-sleeve T-shirt sleeves should end half way between your shoulder and elbow give or take an inch or two.
- Long sleeve T-shirt sleeves should extend to the bottom of your wrist.