Our Top Selling Heavyweight Hooded Sweatshirts
Our customers keep going back to the same ole items because they love them and the value is great. Check out our top selling garments!
Best for those looking for the Heaviest Heavyweight Hoodie
While we classify heavyweight starting at 10oz of thead weight, there is still a range of heavyweight weights. What a tounge twister! These are our absolute warmest, heavyist hoodies.
Best Budget Pick Heavyweight Hooded Sweatshirt
If budget is the most important factor in selecting which heavy hoodie to customize, these will be the cheapest options to choose from.
More Heavyweight Hooded Sweatshirt Options
Engineered for warmth and known for performance. Perfect for cold weather.
Champion Heavyweight Reverse Weave Products
If there is a need to stay warm, this brand stands up to the task. A nice, heavy weight cotton blended with polyester gives this brand its resilience and warmth.
Heavyweight Hocky Style Hoodies
Traditionally a "Hockey" style item, now used by all for a Fun Fashion item
Design Heavyweight Hoodies Online Now!
- Choose from our great selection of thick and heavy sweatshirts and click "Design Now" to get started in our online, easy to use design tool.
- Upload your artwork or design or create one using our design templates and pre-loaded clip art options.
- Quote, Finalize and Choose a shipping address. Please your order right online in minutes.
- All Heavyweight hoodies orders will recieve fast & free shipping within the contigous US.
- Need help? Our customer service team is live Monday - Friday, 8AM to 6PM and would love to assist you!
Custom Heavyweight Hoodies: Want to Learn More?
What makes a heavyweight hoodie different than any other hoodie asside from the fact that its a thicker hoodie? Learn more below about why we choose these hand selected options:
- Designed for Warmth - We consider a hoodie to be heavyweight when its intent is to be worn outside in cold weather. Typically too hot for indoors (unless maybe you're at the hockey ring), these hoodies are heavy, bulky and will keep you nice and toasty.
- Tested for Durability - Heavy sweatshirts are know to be used in unforgiving environments. Typically with double stitching and extra comfort features such as a reverse weave, these hoodies have been old trusty for longer than you've been alive.
- Known for Performance - One thing you can count on is the heftiness and warmth of your custom heavyweight hoodie. Choose screen printing or embroidery for your custom design or logo and you'll have the best looking, warmest crew in town.
- Curious about Champion Reverse Weave Products? - Over 100 years ago, Champion started making a Reverse Weave hoodie that has paved the way. According to Champion's website, "Reverse Weave® hoodies cut on the cross-grain. The result is that the length maintains its shape and shrinkage on the length is reduced to almost none. They also have added side panels which help for stretch and comfort. Throw in a double-stitched seams and your sweatshirt will have the toughness you need for contruction jobs, hearty work wear and so much more for many years to come.
- No Minimum Order Heavyweight Hoodies - Look for the no minimum tag on the products if you looking to design and customize a single piece. Screen printing and embroidery have just a 6 piece minimum if that is your jam.
Which Hoodie Printing Method is Right For You?
While digital printing is the only option we offer with no minimum order quantity, we do have other print methods available with a low 6 piece minimum. Here is a guide to help you choose:
Direct to Garment Digital
Choose digital if you are ordering less than 6 pieces, your design is super high in detail (like a photograph) or your design has a ton of colors.
Screen printing is typically going to be the preferred, most cost effective method for hoodies. Pricing is based on quantity and number of design colors.
Embroidery is a great way to add a professional touch to your hoodie. Great for semi-simple designs and has just a low 6 piece minimum order.
Frequently Asked Questions about Heavyweight Thick Hoodies
Heavyweight hoodies are hoodies designed specifically for warmth during winter months. Our selection includes options with the thread weight of 10oz or more making them heavier than the standard 8oz thread weight. The higher the thread weight the heavier and thicker the hoodie will be.
Look for the highest thread weight possible to start. Some of our heavyweight hoodies also include thermal linings which will make the sweatshirt even warmer.
While all of our products are of good quality, if you are looking for something super durable stick with Carhartt or Dri Duck as they are designed specifically for work wear.
That depends! Many people want Champion Reverse Weave hoodies for a streetwear style where as Carhartt for workwear. Either one is a great choice and will look classy and professional.