Read Time:1 Minute, 23 Second
Fall 2019 Style: 5 Ways to Look Fabulous in a Custom Flannel Shirt
Custom logo flannel shirts are on trend for Fall 2019. Give your custom logo flannel an updated look by following these simple 2019 flannel shirt style updates.
- Tie your custom decorated flannel shirt at the waist above your pair of skinny jeans. Pull-on a cute pair of boots and you’re good to go.
- Pair your embroidered flannel shirt with a skirt and tights. Choose either a straight pencil skirt or a pleated one. Tuck in your flannel shirt with a loose tuck or, or if you prefer, layer your shirt on top of the skirt and then top it with a pretty belt.
- Add a little extra flair to your untucked, open flannel shirt with some Soho jewelry. Wear a custom graphic tee underneath the flannel. Add some retro style kicks and head out the door in style.
- A jean jacket layered over a flannel shirt and jeggings or distressed jeans create a look that is as cute and stylish as it is comfy. Add some knee-high boots or retro kicks and the cool fall air won’t bother you a bit.
- Add a bright color custom embroidered logo or graphic to the left chest of a flannel shirt. Adding a team or company logo to a flannel shirt gives your shirt a one-of-a-kind look! To make the logo pop, layer your flannel shirt over a custom graphic T-shirt that features the same colors and slides into your favorite boyfriend jeans and booties or white kicks. Our custom embroidery is second to none!
Author: Amber Barz