Read Time:1 Minute, 36 Second
5 Easy Ways to Pull Off Street Style
Unlike most fashion trends, 2021 street style comes from the people, not the runways. Young people and fashion influencers have made street style their own with their own mantra—if you love it and it makes you feel good, wear it! Yeet!
Yes, street style is popular in urban environments like LA and New York, but you’ll find this trend-setting style way beyond the city limits. Here’s how to pull off the look wherever you live.
- Comfort. Dope street style clothing allows you to do you, all day long. You love to dance? Sic! You like to skate? Swell! If your clothing inhibits movement or feels uncomfortable, it ain’t street savvy. Joggers, sweatshirts, and your favorite, super comfy, brand-name, ultra-clean kicks are the street style trend.
- Custom. Hypebeast and hypebae culture is all about limited editions. Create your own one-of-a-kind style with no-minimum custom decorated T-shirts, hoodies, joggers, and more.
- Logo. Show off a single brand. If you are wearing a custom screen-printed Champion T-shirt, for example, layer it with a custom graphic Champion sweatshirt. It’s ok to wear joggers or jeans in another brand, but don’t choose pants with a second prominent logo.
- Loose. Streetwear stylers frequently wear oversize T-shirts, hoodies, and other loose-fitting tops over tracksuit bottoms or distressed denim, creating a highly fashionable effect. You can easily turn any shirt into something to be seen on the street if you just size it up. For example, size up these super soft custom graphic T-shirts to achieve a chic, streetwear vibe.
- You. Street style is all about counterculture and expressing individuality. These guidelines are only a jumping off point for your own imagination. Put together your own boiuji look and you will be sporting the ultimate street style for 2021.