Ordering custom brewery shirts is an excellent marketing strategy. Buying custom brewery shirts is one of the cheapest ways to advertise your tasty brews. Customers that love your product and your logo will be happy to pay for your shirts and advertise for you.
Most customers keep their promotional shirts for at least 14 months. Over 80 percent of consumers reportedly own promotional t-shirts. Millennials own an average of 5 custom t-shirts.
Brewery logo t-shirts generate over 3400 impressions in their lifetime! Follow these simple tips to create the perfect brewery shirts for your business:
- Choose brewery shirts that will be comfy on the job. Your crew requires custom logo clothing that moves with them as they work.
- Bar work shirts need to be washable and easy care. Bartenders and waiters need to wear a uniform that won’t stain, wrinkle, or shrink. These poly-cotton blend shirts are a great brewery wear option.
- Fit matters. Brewery team members come in all shapes and sizes and it’s important to make each person feel good about what they are wearing. Pub shirts that are too tight or too short never make anyone feel good about how they look. Broken Arrow offers brand name brewery shirts that look flattering in multiple size ranges, including men’s, women’s, XXX-large, and tall sizes.
- Think outside the box. Custom short sleeve t-shirts are the perfect solution for many brewery shirts. But if you have a cool season, you might consider adding long sleeve T-shirts and full-zip sweatshirts or quarter-zip pullovers to your custom logo clothing options. That way your team can layer on your brewery’s logo shirts, so they are comfortable both inside and out, and so your logo is always visible. Custom logo aprons, logo hoodies, embroidered caps, embroidered polo shirts, button down shirts, even logo tank tops are all additional (and excellent) options to consider.
- Work with a brewery business professional. At Broken Arrow, our fashionistas understand brewery business wear. Our team has designed logos and apparel for both small and large breweries, bars, pubs, and restaurants for decades. We also like to drink beer! Our team designs and wears our own corporate logo apparel to work every day. We know what we like, and we have a pretty good idea of what you and your brewery team might like, too. Plus, we know how to make your brewery logo readable and attractive!
Give us a call or text us today at 800-810-4692 to help give your brewery the perfect impression for everyone you serve.
Author: Amber Barz