Show your 2019 Street Style by wearing your custom decorated T-shirts in trendy new ways. Graphic T-shirts are the best! They are comfy, attractive, and easy to wash and wear. So, learning how to dress up a graphic T-shirt is a skill for everyone who loves to be comfortable and look great at the same time! So, just how can you make a custom decorated T-shirt look great at work, at home, at the gym, AND out on the town? Here are 5 ways to dress up a T-shirt so you can look great and feel great, no matter where you plan on wearing your favorite tee.
- Layer a tunic length cardigan over your favorite graphic T-shirt, and tuck your skinny jeans into your favorite boots. A custom graphic T-shirt tucked in to your jeans adds a little more design dash to this casual work-day outfit than a basic polo or button-up shirt.
- Style a distressed-look custom T-shirt with a cute pencil skirt, tights, and ankle boots. Layer a belt over the T-shirt to create an hourglass silhouette. If it’s chilly outside, top your custom graphic T-shirts with a nubby, cropped cardigan. You can easily take this look from office to out on the town.
- Pull on your favorite leggings and retro kicks, and then top it off with a tunic-length cami and oversize graphic tee tied at the waste. This super cute look works as great at the gym as it does at the supermarket or dog park.
- Joggers and your favorite distressed tee have never been more in style. Add a suede or leather bomber jacket or even a denim jacket and some black lace-up sneakers and you’ll turn this go-to style into something memorable.
- A down vest layered over a slim-fit, long-sleeve graphic T-shirt and your favorite jeans and booties will look as cute at the neighborhood get-together as it does on casual day at the office.
Author: Amber Barz