Nike Dri-FIT Basic Polos
Nike Dri-FIT Polos with Textured Material or Patterns
Polos with Color Blocking or Accent Piping
Custom Nike Dri Fit Polo Shirts are a Customer Favorite!
- Favorite shirts are the ones that you don't even think about while you are wearing them and custom Nike Dri Fit Polo shirts fit the bill.
- Dry fit polos are made from performance fabrics are engineered to keep you comfortable all day long, whether you are working or playing.
- Custom Dri Fit Polo Shirts are also sewn together with comfort in mine. You won't feel uncomfortable seams as you swing your club or tote your briefcase.
- Nike Dri Fit polo shirts are priced more affordably than you might think and you and the people you are customizing them for will appreciate the excellent quality.
- For your shopping convenience, we have rated three Nike dri fit polo shirts as good, better, and best and pointed out a few details so you can tell why one might be better than the other.
What is Dry Fit Fabric?
- All the dri fit polo shirts shown above are made from lightweight, breathable microfiber fabric. This specially formulated polyester fabric is soft, breathable, and stretches to move with you.
- Nike's Dri Fit fabric is also engineered to wick sweat away from your body and onto the fabric's surface where it quickly evaporates. The result is a dryer and more comfortable feeling polo shirt that enables active people to look fresh and stay dryer even when they are playing golf, running, walking, or working in a warm environment.
- If you are an active person that regularly works up a sweat, you will definitely appreciate what Nike dri-FIT performance fabric can do for you. Bonus: keeping your skin dry also reduces skin irritation and chafing.
What Decorating Method is Best for Custom Dri Fit Polo shirts?
- Most customers prefer custom embroidered logos or emblems on the left front chest, but screen printing is another available option. Ask your Broken Arrow Fashion expert which decorating method is best for the custom Nike polo shirt you are considering.