Read Time:1 Minute, 33 Second
Your company logo is more than a cool graphic to display on your building, business cards, and custom T-shirts, it’s also a symbol to help make your company memorable and marketable.
- Keep it simple. Like any good graphic design, it should be legible from a distance and look as attractive on a custom logo T-shirt as it does on a business card or building.
- Opinions matter. Ask your employees for input. Brainstorm ideas with them. When employees feel valued and engaged, they are more committed to you and your customers can sense that alliance.
- Consider the feeling you want to convey. Strength? Reliability? Honestly? Speed? Good taste? Fun loving? All business? Choose names and icons that match what your business is all about.
- Make it memorable. Who can forget that Nike Swoosh or the Coca Cola font? Being memorable is one of the cheapest ways to market your company!
- Think about your company goals. How do you see your company evolving? Apple Computers changed their name to Apple Inc. when iPhone and the iPad sales ramped up. Dunkin’ Donuts switched their name to Dunkin’ when coffee and other beverages rose to 60 percent of their sales.
- Consider search engine optimization (SEO). How will people find your business online? If there are other businesses with a similar name as yours, will people mistake your business for the other? With an original name, there will be fewer mistaken identities.
- Do you have a business logo idea that needs a little tweaking or are you stuck without any great ideas? Broken Arrow T-Shirt Printing and Embroidery can help. Our staff of talented artists are trained in graphic design and can bring your ideas to life on a huge selection of custom apparel, jackets, bags and accessories, and more. Give us a call or text us at 800-810-4692 today.