Short Sleeve T-Shirts Made from 40% Recycled Polyester or Recycled Materials
Long Sleeve T-Shirts with 40% or more Recycled Polyester
Shirts made with 5% or less recycled polyester
Recycled Polyester Custom T-Shirts
All of the performance T-shirts featured on this page are made from a percentage of rPET recycled polyester fabric.
- Recycled polyester fabric, also called rPET, is made from post-consumer recycled plastic. Post-consumer recycled polyester T-shirts give a second life to a material that is not biodegradable and would otherwise end up in the landfill or the ocean.
- Custom screen-printed recycled polyester T-shirts are high quality, comfortable, and Earth-friendly. One extra-large, 100-percent rPET T-shirt puts the equivalent of 6 recycled plastic soda bottles back to work.
- RPET T-shirts are just as comfortable and durable as any other performance T-shirt. Like new polyester, rPET polyester is a performance fabric. The rPET performance T-shirts shown are great for working out, working, or just relaxing.
- The rPET T-shirts featured here contain some rPET as well as other materials. Some are created from 100 percent rPET. Some are also blended with organic or recycled cotton and or TENCEL, a fabric made from wood pulp and Earth-friendly solvents.
- Recycled polyester T-shirt style options include crewneck tees, V-neck tees, baseball tees, long sleeve tees, and more.
- Broken Arrow prints all custom apparel using sustainable, Earth-friendly practices and non-toxic, water-based inks.
- Order your custom recycled polyester performance T-shirts from Broken Arrow T-shirt Printing and Embroidery today and you can be wearing them in days, not weeks!