Custom Bomber Jackets, Bomber Sweatshirts & Letterman Jackets
Custom Bomber Jackets
Custom bomber jackets still harken back to the original 1940's bomber jacket style, but range in materials and weights to provide the perfect amount of warmth for your needs.
- Did you know that bomber jackets, also called pilot jackets, were first created for military soldiers and Airforce bomber crews during World War II? The jackets were designed with loser arm holes for flexibility in movement and a fitted bottom to help keep out the cold.
- Today we offer bomber jackets made from warm wool, light-weight fleece, poly cotton blends and more.
- Custom bomber jackets look great with both a back and left chest logo, either printed or embroidered. All the bomber jackets shown come in multiple colors options so you can create the perfect look for your crew.
- Only need one custom bomber jacket? No problem. Choose a bomber jacket that shows no minimum order quantity, then use our easy online designer to create the perfect look just for you or the person you are buying it for.
Custom Letter Jackets
Custom letter jackets, sometimes called letterman jackets or varsity jackets, are traditionally worn by high school and college students for school and team pride.
- Letter jackets can be adorned with either athletic, academic, or activity awards, often given in the form of a "letter," hence the jacket's name.
- Custom lettermen jackets typically have a traditional "baseball style" look with a banded rib knit collar, cuff's and hems.
- Whether you need just one letter jacket or a letterman jacket for everyone on your team, you can customize your letter jacket just the way you want it.
- We take great pride in creating the perfect custom jackets for schools and teams, so call us with any questions or to place an order.
- You can adorn your jacket with a school or team logo using our easy online designer or ask one of our artists to create the perfect look for you. At Broken Arrow art services are free.